Can you handle this?

Can you handle this?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can I say Sorry?

Mom, I'm sorry I always make things complicated at home.

Dad, I'm sorry I always go home soo late and ignore your calls

My childhood best friend, I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend time with you, I was so busy at school then now you're gone.

My Research group mates, I'm sorry for being irresponsible this past few weeks.

College dude, I'm sorry for ignoring you all the time, thank you for being there every time I need help, you always ask me out every week but still I refuse. I'm so sorry.

The other guy, It's just that i'm not into you, I told you a hundred times but still you won't give up. You don't deserve me. I'm sorry. I just want you to stop cause you're hurting yourself..

My close friend, we've known each other for years now. But you keep saying bad things behind my back. I'm sorry but I just don't care.

My guy best friend, I'm sorry if I don't get to share everything, I know you're curious but please, it takes time.

My best friend, I'm sorry if I always make tampo, I'm just jealous with your gay friend. You changed a lot because of him, you changed in a bad way. I don't want to lose my best friend.

Chinese guy, I'm sorry I gave up. Thanks for saving me, for making me feel loved and safe. But yeah, guess we're not meant to be together....

The boy, I'm sorry for breaking your heart 2 years ago. I've changed a lot for you. I did..sometimes you act harsh and careless but still I'm hanging in.. I'm doing the best that I can, just to keep you with me because I still want you. I hope things will get better between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment